Join The Team
HIRING | Auto Boland Waterford
Auto Boland Group are looking for Car Sales Executives & a Motor Finance & Insurance Business Manager. Think you have what it takes? Click the links below to apply. Also, do you know someone who would love this opportunity? Please share this post to them
Motor Finance & Insurance Business Manager
The ideal applicant must:
- Be target driven, extremely professional and motivated
- Have extensive face to face experience in a target focused environment
- Know how to generate new business within a targeted sales environment
- Be confident in the use of computers and have an excellent phone manner
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Hold a full valid driving license
- Have an interest in forging a career in the Motor Industry
Preferred, but not essential, Qualifications:
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) or hold the APA Consumer Credit qualification through the Institute of Banking
- Sales of Car Finance, Tyre Insurance, Seal and Protect and insurance solutions and service packages to customers
- Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
- Sell in a compliant manner to customers, while achieving challenging targets
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in the dynamic and competitive Motor Industry.
The Finance & Insurance Business Manager must practice strict legal compliance and ethical behaviour. Click: www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1649516
Car Sale Executives
We are currently seeking driven, experienced Sales Executives to join our sales team at our new state-of-the-art Jaguar Land Rover Showroom.
No matter where you have gained your sales experience, there is no better place to use and develop it than with Auto Boland. The superb product range, market leading position, brand reputation and the company’s obsession with quality all confirm this. We are a privately-owned group and you will enjoy all the advantages that brings in the way of opportunities for job satisfaction and career progression.
We are looking for true professionals. We expect high standards and a commitment to not just meet, but exceed our customers’ expectations. In addition, you will need to be target driven, highly committed to success and have that crucial balance between achieving sales forecasts and high customer satisfaction ratings. The compensation and benefits package will reflect the importance we place on this position and the skills and talent you possess. You will have the entire current and expanding range of models at your disposal and a great team to work with.
If you feel that you have what we are seeking and would relish the opportunity to work in the Motor Industry then send your CV with a Cover Letter today. Click: www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1649515